Wayne's Worldview is a place to share my unique perspective of the world as formed from my interpretation of the scriptures and my experience as a Christian. As a pastor, I am asked a lot of questions about current issues, life dilemmas, personal problems, politics, biblical interpretation...etc.I offer these "How I see it" thoughts in effort to challenge people to think about their worldview, and to stimulate good conversations that will help us become more whole.
Welcome to the conversation.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

About this Blog

Wayne's Worldview is a blog to share my unique perspective on the world around me as formed from my interpretation of the scriptures and my experience as a Christian. As a pastor, I am asked a lot of questions about current issues, life dilemmas, personal problems, politics, biblical interpretation...etc.

I offer these "How I see it" thoughts in effort to challenge people to think about their worldview and to stimulate good conversations that will help us become more whole.

Welcome to the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment